In these new and uncertain times revolving around Covid-19 our team here at Dons Removals we completely understand our clients new found worry and stress whilst relocating their homes in the middle of this pandemic. Our men have been taking the utmost hygiene care for our customers and the rest of our team. We have implemented ways to ensure we are keeping everyone safe but there are also ways our customer can prepare themselves to keep everyone safe.
1. Before giving the team payment please wash your hands for the 20 seconds advised and clean the way of payment you are choosing. e.g.. Glen 20, hand wash, antibacterial wipes.
2. Glen 20/anti bacterial your mattresses/couches/chairs/etc – items you may be touching often and items that keep unwanted and unseen germs.
3. Please try to keep the 1.5m isolation distance from our team when possible. Our men will not be offended if you are needing to talk to them a little louder. We understand we are all trying to do our best to keep a safe distance for all involved.
4. While the boys are loading your home you are welcome to go for a walk or drive and let our men load your home into our vehicle to keep a safe distance/continue your isolation regulations if you have been quarantined.
5. We have equipped all of our removal trucks with commercial grade hand sanitisers for our men to freely use as gloves can become dangerous when moving heavy items from and into your home.
6. We are proud to have acquired an Infection Control Training certificate to ensure we are taking the best measures in our workplace.
7. Once our men have left your home and your removal is complete we advise to use an antibacterial spray/wipe on your furniture to continue taking the best measures for yours and your families safety.
8. If you are unsure of how to clean your new/old home employ a professional cleaner who will have all commercial equipment on board to keep your families safety at an all time high. Talk to our team as we have Gold Coast contacts with 5 star cleanliness ratings.
9. Before our team arrive at your home if you wouldn’t mind opening up windows and creating and enhancing an airflow.
10. If you are feeling unwell, have flu like symptoms, are quarentined or have been in contact with someone who has contracted the Coronavirus we ask that you please alert us so we can discuss with you extra measures that need to be taken to continue your removal process.
If we all take precautions then we know that we are doing our part in keeping Australia and our home safe.